- Site Admin
- Posts: 19239
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
I know they are rubbish but it was fun. I will continue and hope fully my scores will get better used a Australian arms bolt action in 7.62x39 calibre with cast boolits of course. Cast boolits in this rifle is unknown territory for me its all still a learning curve.
- Site Supporter Since 2015
- Posts: 4702
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:45 pm
- Home club or Range: Strathpeffer RPC, Speyside FBGC
- Location: Moray
Like me, all you've done is miss the first two rounds - May and June. IIRC this should run until September or October.Dave 101 wrote:I have finally got a cast boolit load sorted for my .22 Rem Jet , and I see I have missed the boat . Will this be repeated . I was looking for R&Rs but cant find any details .
Lieutenant General David Morrison
I plink, therefore I shoot.
If so I can have a go on Sunday .
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest