New LBP coming to the UK hopefully

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

Re: New LBP coming to the UK hopefully

#81 Post by Gh0st »

Activ8 wrote:Not sure if it's been mentioned as the thread went off on a tangent... But the Firefly is actually in the country & at Edgar's being tested. The retail version should be here next month & will retail at the same price as GSG's 1911 I was told. Only available at launch in all black but FDE, ODG & a few other colour variants will follow on. I've 2x .22lr LBP slots available (although on the RFD so...) so have popped my name down for one out the first batch as we've ordered the first 10. Will do a bit of a review when I get my grubby fat fingers on it.
Any update on the new GSG ?
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
Rarms
Past Supporter

#82 Post by Rarms »

Any update on the glock?
Gh0st

#83 Post by Gh0st »

Rarms wrote:Any update on the glock?
Not thread hijacking. But yes it’s just waiting for it’s extension to be done then testing hopefully this week. Then just cerakoted in the colours I’ve chosen and shipped.
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

joe

#84 Post by joe »

Gh0st wrote:
Not thread hijacking. But yes it’s just waiting for it’s extension to be done then testing hopefully this week. Then just cerakoted in the colours I’ve chosen and shipped.

then will this RFD advertise pistol for sale ?
Gh0st

#85 Post by Gh0st »

yes, but as per my previous posts i do not know if it will be through a particular RFD or a couple of them.

MistAgain

#86 Post by MistAgain »

Gh0st wrote:

Has it been proofed ? .
Gh0st

#87 Post by Gh0st »

MistAgain wrote:
Gh0st wrote:

Has it been proofed ? .
As above it’s being completed and tested towards the end of this week or start of next. Then it will be cerakoted and shipped to the Uk.

It will only be proofed once it hits the UK. Although with the new Deac laws there is a back log at the proofing houses.

MistAgain

#88 Post by MistAgain »

Pity you cant get it cerakoted after its been proofed .
Proof house has a nasty habit of making a mess of a guns finish at times .
Gh0st

#89 Post by Gh0st »

Well it doesn’t need proofing in the US so can only be done in the UK. But its like anything you buy you don’t have to accept it if its not right. Gun will be perfect when i take possession of it you can guarantee that.

joe

#90 Post by joe »

so where is this glock then ? or was this just a wind up ?