Looking to start practical shotgun

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

techguy

Re: Looking to start practical shotgun

#41 Post by techguy »

If you chaps want F4i matches north of the border; encourage the clubs you are members of to put some F4i matches on! Correct me if I am wrong 4Islander, but the only requirement is for the clubs to fly your promotional banners at F4i matches?

It'd be good to have some F4i matches further afield, so there is more choice for all shooters regardless of your associations (or not!). I'm daaaan saaaaf and I still have a 3 to 6 hour round trip depending on where I'm shooting (Romsey or Shield). We need more venues countrywide!!

A project for me for 2013 is to put on a F4i match in Kent. I'm in the process of finding land/woodland at the moment. I know that's no use to you guys up north as it's yet another down south!
4Islander

Re: Looking to start practical shotgun

#42 Post by 4Islander »

Mark

I fully understand you may not wish to voice your concerns openly, please feel free to PM me & raise the issues you have & ill give you as much detail as im able.

As to f4i matches in the north we have Rossendale currently but offers to Diggle & Mattersey failed to bear fruit, if you know of a northern club that may be interested in hosting an f4i match then please drop us an email & we will do our best to make it happen.

F4i is not anti UKPSA/IPSC but we do have a difference of opinion on how to grow the sport, given the sharp rise in participation since we started our circuit I would say we are on to something.

4I