FLO Visit

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

drucati996

FLO Visit

#1 Post by drucati996 »

Hi all

Sorry for not posting for a while but I have been waiting for my FLO visit, I wont go through my cock up re not putting enough stamps on my application first time round and the Post Office not delivering it.............but they did take time to open it find my address and deliver it back to me without excess charge!!!!!!!!!!!.

Any how new application in and Warks Police turned it round quickly, 5 weeks after submission had my visit from my FLO on Sunday, all is good with him he approved my 3 X 22LR + Moderators, 1 X .17hmr + Moderator and 1 X .38/.357 Magnum Rifle. Just gotta wait for that certificate to arrive now.

Big up to Warwickshire Police Firearms Unit for their excellent work
Blackstuff

Re: FLO Visit

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

Well done, now its time to melt that plastic! :shakeshout:
DVC
drucati996

#3 Post by drucati996 »

Six days after FLO visit luvly shiny FAC turned up in the post today, just come back from a bit of retail therapy.....CZ455 TH 22lr & CZ 452 American .17HMR..................Oh what next
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#4 Post by meles meles »

dare to be different, ooman: how about one of these http://www.highwoodclassicarms.co.uk/Fi ... smleag.htm We have a very similar rifle and find it very enjoyabubble to shoot.
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"