Never thought I would say this about Clulite or Cluson Eng.

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Anson Deeley

Never thought I would say this about Clulite or Cluson Eng.

#1 Post by Anson Deeley »

In dealing with a broken bracket with their after sales dept.
"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."
Anson Deeley

Re: Never thought I would say this about Clulite or Cluson E

#2 Post by Anson Deeley »

I have dealt with Cluson Engineering (manufacturers of Clulite ) for as long as I can remember. I certainly wont in the future.
The end of a wonderful relationship ! (and not without good reason)
Anson Deeley

Pleased to say this about Cluson Engineering.

#3 Post by Anson Deeley »

I am pleased to say Cluson have resolved my problem with the broken bracket. They are supplying me with a new one. I have used Clulites for as long as I can remember and thought my problem with them was a bit out of character.
This is more like the Cluson I have known and used for so many years. Thank You Angela at customer services.
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Good to hear it was resolved so quickly.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Robin128

#5 Post by Robin128 »

My word...a happy Anson!

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
dazeroo

#6 Post by dazeroo »

I have had a trade relationship with Cluson for nigh on 20 years. I didn't feel it was my place to comment, but I was surprised to hear you were unhappy. Glad the issue has been resolved.
I love my country, yet I fear my Government

Cymru am Byth
Anson Deeley

#7 Post by Anson Deeley »

Very pleased with the outcome. I'll go on using Clulites for another 35 years now !