Drag Bag 52" long

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Alpha1

Re: Drag Bag 52" long

#21 Post by Alpha1 »

Asked the wife to view this post with a view to making me the ultimate drag bag. Her response as she walked away from the computer go buy the aim drag bag I will give you the money its not worth the chew.
Enough said.
uzi4you

#22 Post by uzi4you »

Went out and bought the Aim 50" drag bag last week, not cheap but cannot fault it.
Holds Tight

#23 Post by Holds Tight »

If anyone is still looking for one do look at Paul Bawden in Canada, he has drag bags aplenty on his website here
http://www.centerthegroup.com/riflecases.htm
TobyH

#24 Post by TobyH »

http://www.border-barrels.co.uk/drag-bag-52-p.asp

These are probably worth a look too.
Dangermouse

#25 Post by Dangermouse »

Got one now, thanks
Ovenpaa

#26 Post by Ovenpaa »

We were talking about the AIM bag yesterday. I have used both Blackhawk and AIM bags and I certainly think the AIM is a better thought out offering, now if they would only do something about the loose zip ends it would be perfect.

My AI gets carried around in an old L96 bag that was around a tenner posted off eBlag, I have added a set of ALICE straps and it takes my rifle, mat, bolt two mags and 60 rounds plus waterproof trousers, squeeze bag and and spare contacts, perfect for lightweight shooting. I just wish life was as easy with my 7mm.... :(
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal