No Shooting SHED at the Imperial 2014

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
tackb

Re: No Shooting SHED at the Imperial 2014

#21 Post by tackb »

Country Landowners Association game fair , the biggy each year.
Matt
Home club or Range: Bisley

#22 Post by Matt »

Alpha1 wrote:
Matt wrote:

The CLA might be worth looking at, the gun section is getting fuller with rifle and associated shooting stuff and is well worth a look around on its own

Bradaz11 wrote sorry, what is the CLA?
So don't just ignore the Guy what is the CLA.

Wasn't ignoring the Guy and oddly not been sitting around by a PC to reply...... Actually been out shooting tongueout

bangbang

See you all at the CLA (which is about the third thing on the list when you google it, I'll put a link in later when I'm near a PC to avoid any complications..... Unless some kind FBer is near a PC and would like to assist :good: )
Steve E
Home club or Range: Where ever I shoot.

#23 Post by Steve E »

Dave,
Go to the Bisley general meeting on Friday the 13 June and give Mr Mercer and the trustees a hard time over the rate increase for you stand. You will have to put you question in writing before hand but as an NRA member you are entitled to an explanation and the meeting on Friday is the right time to do it as it will be out in the open.
R.G.C

#24 Post by R.G.C »

Steve E wrote:Dave,
Go to the Bisley general meeting on Friday the 13 June and give Mr Mercer and the trustees a hard time over the rate increase for you stand. You will have to put you question in writing before hand but as an NRA member you are entitled to an explanation and the meeting on Friday is the right time to do it as it will be out in the open.

I do believe anintervetion at the Umbrella Te,t Meeting pn Second Wednesday would have mpre impact...At least the question does not have to be put in writing and the audience will be more favourable...
Moreover; the attendants wpuld already have npticed tha absences and the rumor wpuld have spread the reason....

R.G.C
R.G.C

#25 Post by R.G.C »

Davld,

I understand you have reached an acceptable compromise solutipn?

R.G.C
Ovenpaa

#26 Post by Ovenpaa »

Robert, It looks like we will be able to do something with Chris Q of Actionclear in Australia as he will be at the Imperial as well. I have a couple of questions however things are looking a bit better.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Maggot

#27 Post by Maggot »

Well until things improve I wont be shooting in another NRA event, or helping in any either....sure I wont be missed anyway tesnews

The open day left me embarassed and I genuinely felt like selling up after the Phoenix and the private shoot before that.

The only reason I would venture near the Gimperial would be to feed the wolf ice cream clapclap and scare your customers away...or nick things off the stand that I had ordered...heh heh.

But hey, onward an upwards, hopefully :good: