New Lantac Promo Video E-BCG, UAR and Dragon Muzzle Brake.

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
AR15

New Lantac Promo Video E-BCG, UAR and Dragon Muzzle Brake.

#1 Post by AR15 »

While aimed mainly at the US market there are a number of products detailed in our new promo video that are relevant to UK shooters.
The video features our new forward porting bolt carrier group and Smoothcam upper receiver, together with our new buffer system, Dragon Muzzle Brake and our 14.5'' Intermediate gas system rifle. This AR is one of the flattest, softest shooting guns ever made. There is more recoil from the carrier hitting the barrel extension than there is from firing the thing.

The forward ported E-BCG reduces pressure in the upper receiver when fired Full Auto or Semi on short, suppressed barrels so that no gas is felt to the face. Gas face is a common problem on this type of gun.

Our UAR uppers will feature on our new LA-R22 Semi Auto 22 coming out next year and we also have a completely new .223/556 rifle system coming out in 2015 too. Our current Straight Pull upper already features the blended cam pin recess for smooth reduced wear operation.
If you are making your way to Shotshow in January we also have a booth with lots more new stuff on display, including our new SPADA-S Handguards and hopefully our new 2 Stage Match Trigger.

Anyway hope you enjoy the slowmo flame throwing 7.5'' 556 :) The Dragon to Ase Utra Suppressor mount is available right now.

You can see how soft the 14.5 Intermediate shoots in the full auto sequence, the scope mount wobbles more than the gun moves.
There is nothing wrong with the scope & mount and it is locked down completely, you are just seeing 20,000 frames per second movement that details all sorts of crazy things happening.

http://youtu.be/pzw9EqhVI0A

Please let us know what you think.
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

Re: New Lantac Promo Video E-BCG, UAR and Dragon Muzzle Brak

#2 Post by TattooedGun »

When do the new UAR's come out next year...?

Cool video btw :)
BamBam

#3 Post by BamBam »

AR15

#4 Post by AR15 »

Cheers.

The new Uppers are available now in the UK. We machined a batch about a month ago. The latest rifle builds are all using either the UAR semi auto uppers or UAR side charging uppers with Smoothcam.

We will be offering a completely new E-BCG Bolt Carrier Group for the UK next year as well. Available in NiB or Phosphate finish.
All bolts are Carpenter 158 and MPI tested.
There is also a Titanium Carrier version on the way.

All our receivers are machined from certified 7075T6 alloy and then properly Type 3 Hardcoat Anodised Class2 Black. We don't spray paint our receivers unless the customer wants some other colour than black, then they are Cerakaoted with the protective anodising still in place below the surface.

We have just started barrel manufacturing in the USA so will be offering a selection of 4150 (superior in strength, rigidity and wear to 4140) ChroMolly Vanadium, Nitrided barrels next year. They are buttoned to a proprietary progressive method that produces a superior cut with less slippage to the rifling. They are fully stress relieved within minutes of manufacture. Barrel Extensions are made in house with the same material and hardened to the milspec. Chambering is all done by hand.
Calibers include but are not limited to: .22LR, .223/5.56, 300BLK & .308
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#5 Post by TattooedGun »

I'm really looking forward to putting an order in as soon as my variation is back, and I have a sensible deposit...!

Will give you a call when the former is completed :)
BamBam

#6 Post by BamBam »

I'm waiting until the new .22 Raven makes an appearance before adding another Lantac rifle to my safe.

But I could be tempted by a new barrel for my .223!