Imperial Meeting Survey

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
karen

Imperial Meeting Survey

#1 Post by karen »

Hiya

Some news!

We really want to hear from the people who don't shoot in the Imperial to find out why not and what we can do about it - please complete the survey (hopefully I've got the link right - if not visit the NRA website and click on the link there). When we have some results I will post the answers and what we are going to do about them!

And you could win twenty quid if you complete it in the next week!

Love

karen

The NRA of Great Britain has increased its membership by over 20% in the last four years. However, entries to our flagship event - the Imperial Meeting at Bisley - remain unchanged. We would like more people to shoot, for the enjoyment and for the development of the sport and the NRA.

We are conscious that the NRA has been unresponsive in the past and we want to change that. The short survey below will help us identify the changes that would make the Meeting a more attractive event. Please give us a minute - just 60 seconds - of your time to let us know your views. If you want to take longer, there is lots of space to write your comments.

To encourage participation all submissions received by midnight on 6 December will go into a draw to win £20 of NRA vouchers.

Thank you for helping us take the first steps to a better Meeting.

Yours
Iain Robertson Chairman Shooting Committee, National Rifle Association

Look Forward

Click on the link below to start the survey

http://www.impressity.com/Survey/sl.asp ... lwedmjisim

This is also on the NRA website - just click on the Imperial Meeting Survey link in the News section on the home page.
Dangermouse

Re: Imperial Meeting Survey

#2 Post by Dangermouse »

Karen,

I find the Imperial competition entry forms confusing to go through. Primarily a Gallery rifle shooter, I have missed a couple of years just by not being able to work out if the event had a Gallery rifle event, or if I had the right paperwork.
On the couple of occasions that I have entered the Gallery rifle comps, I found them, and the RO's, so far removed from the normal GRAW's that they were a little confusing.

I hope to shoot some F Class this year, and hope that I can pick out the competitions that are relevant.

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
Blackstuff

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

Is the survey open to NRA members only or the wider shooting community? Sorry i can't check the website as its banned by my works firewall :roll:

Thanks
DVC
karen

#4 Post by karen »

Blackstuff wrote:Is the survey open to NRA members only or the wider shooting community? Sorry i can't check the website as its banned by my works firewall :roll:

Thanks
Open to all - just either click the link above or if can you access NRA website somewhere else?

Love

Karen
karen

#5 Post by karen »

Dangermouse wrote:Karen,

I find the Imperial competition entry forms confusing to go through. Primarily a Gallery rifle shooter, I have missed a couple of years just by not being able to work out if the event had a Gallery rifle event, or if I had the right paperwork.
On the couple of occasions that I have entered the Gallery rifle comps, I found them, and the RO's, so far removed from the normal GRAW's that they were a little confusing.

I hope to shoot some F Class this year, and hope that I can pick out the competitions that are relevant.

DM
Just call me when you get the forms and I'll try and help 01483 797777 ext 146. I wont be there from 20 March to 11 April though.

However it is apparent from the survey (over 1000 answers received so far!) that you are not alone so we are going to produce some factsheets to help as well as several other things.

The Imperial GRP event is very different to the GRAWs (as its run by different people) but it is being looked into at the moment. More news soon

Love

Karen