The Phoenix F Class

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

spud
Home club or Range: Grovesmall Arms

Re: The Phoenix F Class

#11 Post by spud »

are the hoodies for general purchase , ie.e. can i have oneplease?
ImageImage
bobbob
Site Supporter Since 2016

#12 Post by bobbob »

spud wrote:are the hoodies for general purchase , ie.e. can i have oneplease?
Go to this web site http://www.penhale-embroidery.co.uk or their eBay shop as you can see more information on the styles and colours available http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Penhale-Embroidery?_rdc=1 Call or email them at penhale44@aol.com Tell them you want the Full-Bore UK logo, where you want it and anything you want to add. Add the colour and size and what garment. They will give you a price, pay by PayPal and that's it. They offer a good service.
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Dangermouse

#13 Post by Dangermouse »

I have finally finished "cleaning up" after Saturdays shoot.
Cleaning the rifle took priority on Saturday night and as we got wet it was thoroughly stripped and oiled. Loving my knew torque wrench.
Sorting out the empty cases has taken the best part of two days as I have had to entertain the family as well. They are now sorted for the next time I need them.
I also put some test rounds together to see HOW THE 175 SMK's compare with the 155's. Trying a couple of different overall lengths and loads.
I have to say that I really do not like the SMK 175's, they are so inconsistent in their "shape" that getting consistent OAL's is proving a trying task. I am only looking at them again as I have been wondering if they would have beaten the wind any better on the day.

I have to admit to have been surprisingly sore around the torso for someone who spent the day laying around. My arms feel like I have been in the gym, and where my waterproof trousers have toggles around the waist, I now have bruised ribs - those toggles will be getting replaced with bale twine if nothing else suitable is found.
Thankfully my neck is completely OK - so far.

Can anyone confirm that those were international F Class targets? Or are we doing something different in the UK?

And finally, with all this talk of zombies etc, is anyone else concerned at all the people walking around the Phoenix with FB-UK hoodies on who managed to "increase our numbers"?
All very worrying (checking mirror for strange marks on back of head)

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#14 Post by Ovenpaa »

Dangermouse wrote:All very worrying (checking mirror for strange marks on back of head)DM
Ah, that would be the barcode then :lol:

I am sure they were the new F Class targets as all of them were 1/2MOA V's. I noticed some bruising on my right shoulder today, a nick over my right eye, a lump out of my right thumb and a nick out of the knuckle on another finger and a scraped elbow no idea how I managed to get so bashed around.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal