Congrats Ovenpaa & others

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Congrats Ovenpaa & others

#1 Post by Mike357 »

Just been reading through the Phoenix results and I must say that Ovenpaa you have been very modest regarding your performance!

11th out of 46 for 400/500/600 and 13th out of 41 for 800/900/1000 is excellent especially with an angry scope. WELL DONE!

Jon Cormie (cormieAckImp) of DRPC did really well, Graeme Dodds (mr smith) also down played his achievements and the lads from ABFBGC did very well too. Medals all round! Well done Baldie too!

I soooo cant wait for next year although judging by pics posted elsewhere of the accomodation, the local Travelodge looks a cert! :D :D

Didn't recognise anybody else so if I missed you....well done!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Ovenpaa

Re: Congrats Ovenpaa & others

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Thanks Mike, this was my first proper Phoenix other than shooting the McQueen last year, it was very enjoyable and I learnt a lot about what is a new discipline to me. Roll on 2012 ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Rifleman798

#3 Post by Rifleman798 »

Well done David! Great results mate. You should be really proud of that.

James
Dangermouse

#4 Post by Dangermouse »

Dave Wylde (Baldie) appears to have had a good weekend - I for one would have been happy with his results, which include a new Phoenix record.

Good to see that he has still the time to have some fun,

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.