Static Pistol / Czech Rep / 30th + 31st Jan 2016

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

froggy
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

Static Pistol / Czech Rep / 30th + 31st Jan 2016

#1 Post by froggy »

Due to some specific requests, I arranged for the possibility to just shoot hand guns in a more classic static way on a separate 25 yard range (all part of the same place).

This is for the shooters more interested in practicing pistol target shooting that do not want to take the Dynamic shooting class http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24447 . There will be a RO present that will enforce safety rules & managed the "arsenal & ammo".

There will be a wide choice of hand guns : Glock, Sig, Cz, 1911, Skorpio Vz 61, various revolvers etc...
Also some semi-auto rifles available Vz58 & AK of course, PPSH, UZI, CZ EVO Skorpio, M4 etc ...
If I secure the 100 yards range, you can shoot semi-autos like the garand M1 or the FAL. Buy me a beer and I'll let you try my proper SA issued Dragunov SVD ;)

For this "shooting only" activity I negotiated a price of £ 285 for the W-E (€uro 200/£.142 per day with today's Fx) (**) all inclusive : full board accommodation, airport transfers, unlimited choice of weapons and 200 rounds/per day. Additional ammo will have to be purchase separately . Typically, 100 rounds cost about £.19 (€ 27 at today's Fx).

A 10% deposit is required to reserve a place. You have to book your own flight. Prague is only 1 hour 30 mns away. Flights with budget airlines such as Easyjet or Ryanair are around £ 110.

It was a quick response one but I hope it match your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/