York Guns

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Ovenpaa

York Guns

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

I purchased a Rifle and 'Scope from them a while back, the shop is well stocked and the sales person was knowledgeable and spent time with me discussing my requirements, they also knocked a bit off for the whole package as well.

They are not the cheapest around but they do have a good range and are worth a visit if you are in the area.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blackstuff

Re: York Guns

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

I've generally had good service there too. However if you're making a trip there to buy something from them, get them to check and double check they actually have it in stock, i nearly had a pointless 3hr round trip last weekend :roll:
DVC
Ovenpaa

Re: York Guns

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Funny you should say that. The rifle I initially went to buy was not really as they had described it. Having driven up 175 odd miles I was not amused so they disappeared off and came back with a brand new one and gave me a reasonable discount on it as well. I was so shocked they had it in stock I took it to save going through the pain of looking for the rifle again.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal