Swedish mauser (Carl Gustav) 6.5x55

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
douglas670

Swedish mauser (Carl Gustav) 6.5x55

#1 Post by douglas670 »

Hi all
toying with rather than the usual 303 or 7.72 that i usually go for, i am thinking of a swedish mauser 6.5x55 calibre.
i have a slot for a spare 303 but will have to see the RFD about if it can be changed by letter and getting the cert changed to the above or go through the long process again!!!!,
i know him personally but he wasnt very helpful, infact rather awkward, he said if he ever sees another variation etc from me he will throw it in the bin!!!! his type of dark humour which slightly put me off, asking for something else just weeks after a variation. dont want to complain as i dont wish any hassle when up for renewal
anyway looking for the above in original military condition and a good shooter as well.
any help appreciated
douglas
Convict_keeper

Re: Swedish mauser (Carl Gustav) 6.5x55

#2 Post by Convict_keeper »

C&G (http://www.cgfirearms.co.uk/Gallery.asp ... 5mm&Ctrl=1) seem to have 4 of them up for sale

CK
grumpyfarmer

Re: Swedish mauser (Carl Gustav) 6.5x55

#3 Post by grumpyfarmer »

I have a nice Carl Gustav 1896, 1902 dated,good condition a good shooter, all matching numbers apart from rear sight,