Brownells UK franchise...

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
DL.

Re: Brownells UK franchise...

#21 Post by DL. »

A beretta USA part that I ordered for £28.10 in 2015 (delivered almost six months later in 2016) is now £102.05.

Has inflation been crippling without me noticing? Or are they kicking the arse out of it?!
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#22 Post by Ovenpaa »

DL. wrote:A beretta USA part that I ordered for £28.10 in 2015 (delivered almost six months later in 2016) is now £102.05.

Has inflation been crippling without me noticing? Or are they kicking the arse out of it?!
could the GMK workshop not supply it?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
DL.

#23 Post by DL. »

Ovenpaa wrote:
DL. wrote:A beretta USA part that I ordered for £28.10 in 2015 (delivered almost six months later in 2016) is now £102.05.

could the GMK workshop not supply it?
I don't think there's anything Gunmark could provide me with for £28.10, apart from an expensive logoed baseball cap perhaps.
Ovenpaa

#24 Post by Ovenpaa »

We buy all our Beretta 'gunsmith' spares from GMK and they are always competitively priced (Compared to the UK alternatives) Although there does seem to have been a price increase this year.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blackstuff

#25 Post by Blackstuff »

Buy all your Beretta and Benelli spares here; https://www.omps2.it/en/ Postage is a bit steep but if you get a few people to order at the same time it takes the sting out of it and its still cheaper than Brownells!
DVC
GlockworkOrange
Home club or Range: Parkstone Gun Club

#26 Post by GlockworkOrange »

They are very useful for parts you can't find elsewhere - I got a lightened spring kit for my Taurus LBR that's made the trigger pull absolutely excellent. It cost £12.50 or something silly for postage but it came fairly quickly and that's simply the price you pay for getting something that is otherwise unobtainable.