Lantac Glock

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
J4mes
Home club or Range: Classified

Lantac Glock

#1 Post by J4mes »

I see that Lantac are punting a Glock LBP on their FB page. No real details on price or availability though. any????
Attachments
Screenshot_20191230-234533_Facebook.jpg
Sim G
Past Supporter

Re: Lantac Glock

#2 Post by Sim G »

Looks like a “concept” photoshop given the strap line “If Lantac made LBP’s....” but yes, if they’d use custom parts well put together, it would be epic.

Ultimately UK pistol shooters want a well made, accurate and reliable LBP, that is legal and durable. Add to that by giving a 400 euro pistol a 12 inch barrel and a length of alloy rod and charging a grand for it is not the way either....
Fact is, Taurus are probably the ones who actually got it right with the now ubiquitous LBR. Forays into rimfire LBPs have been poor and expensive.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
JammyGuns

#3 Post by JammyGuns »

Most of the recent LBPs seem to be made well enough and function fairly reliably, though of course we're always going to pay through the nose here. A grand is about my personal limit. £1500 for the CI model and £1800 for the CZ Zenith is going to be just too much for most people imo. I hope this is real.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#4 Post by Dellboy »

Interesting idea but with a buckmark in the cabinet i sort of cant warrant spending more on something maybe not as reliable ...
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

MistAgain

#5 Post by MistAgain »

JammyGuns wrote:Most of the recent LBPs seem to be made well enough and function fairly reliably, though of course we're always going to pay through the nose here. A grand is about my personal limit. £1500 for the CI model and £1800 for the CZ Zenith is going to be just too much for most people imo. I hope this is real.
Its not a CZ .
ordnance

#6 Post by ordnance »

I don't get the fascination with Glock, you can get them here but you rarely see them at the ranges. Plenty of CZ Sig etc.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

I bought a long barrel .22 semi-auto not sure what make it is it cost me £500 I binned the red dot sight that came with it and used the mount to fit a short eye relief pistol scope it goes bang every time I pull the trigger and hits the target every time. Job done.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#8 Post by Ovenpaa »

Alpha1 wrote:I bought a long barrel .22 semi-auto not sure what make it is it cost me £500 I binned the red dot sight that came with it and used the mount to fit a short eye relief pistol scope it goes bang every time I pull the trigger and hits the target every time. Job done.
So does my CZ452 rifle, however it does it accurately, it cost less and is far more versatile. As much as I like guns, all sorts of guns and I have many in different configurations from Accuracy Internationals to Zastava chambered for the most common and the most obscure cartridges. What I do not have is .22lr LBP's I genuinely cannot find a place in my heart for them. They are invariably poorly made, often unreliable and always over priced and at the end of the day they are still a semi-automatic rimfire rifle, just in a different format.

Persuade me to change my mind :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#9 Post by Dellboy »

I get my semi auto pistol (real pistol) with my CZ75 9mm Safely tucked away in Czech
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#10 Post by Ovenpaa »

Just like I enjoy the SIG 210 I shoot in Denmark. I shot a CZ75 back in the 90s. Neither are odd looking .22lr rifles.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal