NRA/NSC website log in

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

NRA/NSC website log in

#1 Post by 20series »

Peeps

I've tried a couple of times this week to log on the website to book some range time in and don't seem to be able to log in, I've tried a few different times on different devices but the log in box doesn't come up.. anyone else tried or had same problem??

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Vossie
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: NRA/NSC website log in

#2 Post by Vossie »

I got in ok, the banner does not come up on front page but after I tapped the logo it went to the site.
I used the menu bar to find login.
20series

#3 Post by 20series »

Vossie wrote:I got in ok, the banner does not come up on front page but after I tapped the logo it went to the site.
I used the menu bar to find login.
Ok cool, I'll give it another go later when I get in from work.

goodjob
Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#4 Post by mag41uk »

Just tried it - no problem for me.
20series

#5 Post by 20series »

yep all good now, put it down to me using my phone and trying to log on from work.

All booked up for September ..

Alan