.22 ammunition recommendations

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
J4mes
Home club or Range: Classified

Re: .22 ammunition recommendations

#11 Post by J4mes »

I managed to get 4 touching holes yesterday, 20 yards, single handed, open sights with my Grandpower K22 LBP.

With thunderbolt wtf

Never manages that before with any other ammo.

The 5th round was either me getting excited or it was a dodgy one, but that was a flinger and was about 2 inches away from the group 8-)
andyc
Home club or Range: Blackburn rifle and pistol

Re: .22 ammunition recommendations

#12 Post by andyc »

J4mes wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:15 pm I managed to get 4 touching holes yesterday, 20 yards, single handed, open sights with my Grandpower K22 LBP.

With thunderbolt wtf

Never manages that before with any other ammo.

The 5th round was either me getting excited or it was a dodgy one, but that was a flinger and was about 2 inches away from the group 8-)
That's amazing, last time I opened a box of these three of the bullets had quite literally 'fallen' out of the cases and 6 others blatently refused to fire... Pity as I am a tight sod and ammo this cheap always gets me excited shakeshout