Thanks for adding me to the forum.
Interests: deerstalking, hunting in general and target shooting.
Rifles in the cabinet: .308, .223, .22lr (x2) and .17HMR.
There's a muzzle-loading revolver sitting in there for when I need some smoke and noise.
I've also developed a fascination for optics, which means I generally have more scopes than rifles.
That's about it.
Best regards to one and all.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16835
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am
- Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC
- Location: Chelveston, Northants
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 1205
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am
- Home club or Range: Rossendale Fusiliers and Diggle Range
- Location: North West
If you make everything idiot proof, evolution will just make a better idiot!
AI AT (.308), Ruger PR (6.5CM), 10/22 and American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
- Site Supporter Since 2016
- Posts: 2519
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm
- Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC
Good deals with Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests