If you are making it or modifying it, repairing it or restoring it, it goes in here.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 am
I've been playing around in the shed again and knocked up a miniature version of the TR rear sight i built.
This one goes go on my 357 Ruger that gets used regularly at 100yds and usually requires a bit of guess
the aiming point with the standard sights.
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 7814
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 pm
- Site Supporter Since 2015
- Posts: 1753
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16889
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
- George Orwell, 1984
Everything I copy and paste can be found in the real world by using Google.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests