Rifle bag

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
bewildered
Home club or Range: Pinewood

Rifle bag

#1 Post by bewildered »

I ordered a new bag from Sportsman's Gun Centre in Exeter at 5.00pm on Wednesday. It arrived at 11.15am today in Reading. Good job SGC and Parcel Force.
Polchraine

Re: Rifle bag

#2 Post by Polchraine »

bewildered wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:48 am I ordered a new bag from Sportsman's Gun Centre in Exeter at 5.00pm on Wednesday. It arrived at 11.15am today in Reading. Good job SGC and Parcel Force.
You were lucky ...

I am waiting for a delivery from Royal Mail - of which Parcel Facre is part. Guaranteed 48hour tracked delivery - sent on Wednesday, did not arrive yesterday, unlikely to be today as they normally CBA'd so it will be Monday, if lucky! Their tracking website says: "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
tonyshooter
Home club or Range: Warmsworth nr Doncaster

#3 Post by tonyshooter »

I have also found SGC to be first rate, but I do share the concerns over RM service.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#4 Post by Dellboy »

ordered a shotgun from Dorset branch at 2 pm on a Monday was delivered midday on the Tuuesday next day
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.