New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:39 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts & Phoenix Range
- Location: Notts/Sth Yorks border
Christel wrote: ↑Thu May 08, 2014 6:03 am
Should have said that in my OP, 15 posts
dromia wrote: ↑Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:39 pm
Not everyone who joins is genuine and the 30 post rule is part of the weeding process.
Can I clarify, please. Is it 15 or 30 posts?
Hey, dawg. Didya see the size of that chicken?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19279
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest