Sussex Police variations..

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Site Supporter Since 2015

Sussex Police variations..

#1 Post by 1066 »

Hats off to Sussex Police - Two separate variations in the last month, both completed and turned round in less than 10 days, start to finish.
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
Ginger

Re: Sussex Police variations..

#2 Post by Ginger »

1066 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:43 pm Hats off to Sussex Police - Two separate variations in the last month, both completed and turned round in less than 10 days, start to finish.
Personally I have never had a problem with Sussex Police regarding licensing, they have always been helpful, both the FLO and also the back office staff. For all the stick that FLO's and the back room teams get I think that is unjust if my dealings with Sussex Police and the Firearms licensing teams are anything to go by.

Not all are perfect but nice one 1066 for posting a positive post on Sussex Police licensing, it makes a change, but to be honest I could and should have done similar in the past.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: Sussex Police variations..

#3 Post by Pippin89 »

Yes I have never had a problem with them to be honest. My partners SGC took a little while recently but understandable during Covid.