Stoke-On-Trent

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Polchraine

Stoke-On-Trent

#1 Post by Polchraine »

Any recommendations for a decent Gun Shop in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Jimminy234

Re: Stoke-On-Trent

#2 Post by Jimminy234 »

Leek shooting supplies nearby is good. pets and past times in stoke but limited depending on what you want, I’ve only bought ammo their.
Graham M

#3 Post by Graham M »

Nip into Hanley; Should be able to pick up any gun you want in one of the pubs. shakeshout
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Lever357
Home club or Range: Louisa Centre

#4 Post by Lever357 »

Livens is in Burton on Trent, never been but had very good dealings with them online
Remember, we're all here because we're not all there!