Some Enfields

Pre 1945 action rifles. Muzzle loading.

Moderator: dromia

pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Some Enfields

#1 Post by pe4king »

Heres Pics of my current Enfield collection watch this space there is always room for one more
1945 BSA No1 mk111

1943 Long Branch No4 Mk1* with a PH windage adjustable rearsight and front tunnel

Fazakerley No4 Mk2 7.62 conversion looking better now than in this pic due to me finding a 30 year old tin of Suncorite

Finally a 1942 No4 sporter not correct but for the price I had to have it just to rescue it
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Some Enfields

#2 Post by dromia »

Nice!

Those windage additions to the rear sight are just champion, shame they are so hard to get and when you do they are so pricey. I've got one on my early Savage No4 MK1.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#3 Post by pe4king »

They do go for some money, I recently saw one on ebay go for £135 and as for the PH5C up to £200 on a good (or bad) day I didnt pay much more for the Fazackerley and that was this year (the sum of the parts) which is probably why so many PH T4s and the like are for sale without the sights
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Blu

#4 Post by Blu »

Here guys check this out. Scroll down to the bottom of the page

http://www.uofy.com/index.php?k=parker+hale

Blu:twisted: