NSRA shop

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Graham M

NSRA shop

#1 Post by Graham M »

Has anyone else here bought stuff online from the NSRA shop???
How long did it take to arrive and were you able to contact anyone to find out where things were if they were late??
Did they answer your emails and if not how the hell did you get them to either send the item or refund you the money???

Starting to think that I must be in some sort of time warp because getting a reply out of the NSRA shop is like trying to knit fog. **** **** **** **** ****
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
shoppe
Home club or Range: Any field

Re: NSRA shop

#2 Post by shoppe »

AYE.
I had exactly ALL the Problems you mentioned above.
It took about two months to get my order. My full story is on here early this year
What I did ( in the end) to make sure my email did not get missed was send a block of about 15 emails one after another as fast as I could.
When I did eventually get to speak to somebody, it was meant to have been posted the day before! This was about 5 weeks after the order was placed.short story is my parcel was meant to have been posted 4 times. I did get my parts but the hassle I had was not worth it. I never did get the other 3 parcels.
I did email them after I got my parcel saying they had lost a customer.
I did not get a reply.
Cheers
Shoppe
shoppe

#3 Post by shoppe »

My full story was posted on here 28th February .
Cheers
Shoppe
Graham M

#4 Post by Graham M »

I always used to go to either Edinkillie or Intershoot (NI) for my stuff. Intershoot has sent me stuff in 4 days, but for some inexplicable reason I thought I would give the NSRA shop a try.

Never again.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M

#5 Post by Graham M »

Well I've just done the same and posted 15 emails at once one after the other.............see what happens. fingerscrossed
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#6 Post by Pippin89 »

I have used them a handful of times with online orders and a few times in the shop itself. The only problem I had was when I bought my KK300 in there, a bolt was missing. I emailed them and they sent me one out very quickly. So I can only say I have had good experiences personally, but I have to admit I have seen a few too many posts similar to yours.
I am going into the shop tomorrow to buy some ammo as I am shooting at Bisley anyway. But I have just checked online and they seem to be sold out of everything... Fingers crossed they get a delivery from Eley today or tomorrow
Graham M

#7 Post by Graham M »

I have been told that there is a six week delay in orders from Eley, so I'd keep more than your fingers crossed.
Graham M

#8 Post by Graham M »

Well I bit the bullet and phoned them.

Answering machine telling me to leave a message and they would get back to me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How the hell do these people keep their customers?????
Graham M

#9 Post by Graham M »

Well the answer machine must be broken wtf

So!!!!

My wife had a look at their farcebook page..............and wrote a message to the NSRA rep..............................

And a few minutes later we had a reply stating that they would phone me this morning......................... and they did lollol

"All been a big mix up; don't know what has happened; I'll go and have a look"...................................... "Ah!!! we are out of stock for that particular item"

"So why couldn't SOMEONE just answer my emails and let me know?"

"Well we are short staffed"

She then asked if I wanted to wait until the stuff arrived and they would post it. Sorry no. I have had my money back and I will go elsewhere and spend it.

I refuse to support a shop that has no customer service whatsoever and needs to be chased to the ends of the earth just to get a reply from them.. green55
shoppe

#10 Post by shoppe »

I think my order took so long as they did not have the parts in stock.
If that is the case,be honest and tell your customers.
They may lose that order this time BUT because they told the truth about stock I would certainly use that company again.
However, I feel strongly I was not told the truth,hence I will not use them again.
Over the past few months I gave been wanting to buy various items and like many others I have found out stock is a big issue just now.
ALL the companies I have contacted , told me that they had the items or had no stock.

Shoppe