RCBS

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

RCBS

#1 Post by phaedra1106 »

Bought a second Universal Hand Priming tool when we were over the pond. Went to fit the small prining seater and it snapped off in the ram ****

I've done this probably hundreds of times in my original when swapping between primer sizes without a problem, certainly didn't over tighten it!!.

Emailed RCBS asking about replacement parts and a couple of other bits that were wearing on my original after 10 years use. Got up next morning to find a reply saying replacement product would be sent, allow 2 months for International delivery!,

9 days later they arrived in the post, both hand primers now functioning perfectly and I no longer need to swap bits to change primer sizes :D

Well done RCBS, excellent service :good:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Sim G
Past Supporter

Re: RCBS

#2 Post by Sim G »

I got an RCBS Summit press last August. Ordered in the April. This April, it broke. Difficult to describe, but the where the handle screws in, snapped. Sent it back to where I got it from, now getting the run around. Distributor, to retailer, to manufacturer, to distributor…
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: RCBS

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

Have you got in touch with RCBS directly?

rcbs.tech@vistaoutdoor.com
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)