Reloading solutions

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
shoppe
Home club or Range: cawdor

Reloading solutions

#1 Post by shoppe »

I called reloading solutions on the 17th Thursday for some parts, that I could not see on their website. The lady found what I wanted so I ordered it.
she explained how their ordering system worked which I think is safer than over the phone.
It arrived today to North of Scotland.
Excellent service so I will be using them more in the future.
Cheers
Shoppe
Christel
Site Admin
Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts

Re: Reloading solutions

#2 Post by Christel »

I have only good things to say about RS :)
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” ~ George Washington

“We can’t truly be leaders if we only live for re-election.” ~ Matthew McConaughey

https://binbrook-gunsmiths.co.uk/
Reecy
Home club or Range: Lancashire Phoenix RPC

Re: Reloading solutions

#3 Post by Reecy »

They are an excellent supplier, I always use them