Finally got around to joining this forum.
I’ve been shooting for a long time, mainly practical disciplines.
Used to shoot practical pistol back in the day and now thinking of getting back on the competition circuit.
Strange that I’ll be classed as a senior :-)
I have a GSG 1911 and a KMR SP01 on order, also a CMMG M4 .22 rifle.
Looking forward to adding to the forum and helping anyone out, if I can.
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 4606
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am
- Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC
- Location: Chelveston, Northants
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
My long term shooting friends shoot there as well.
Often thought of The Tunnel but never gotten around to visiting.
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 1290
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am
- Home club or Range: Rossendale Fusiliers and Diggle Range
- Location: North West
AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), 10/22 and American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
another fellow practical pistol shooter
I have only recently back in shooting, join a "not so local" club, start doing some sporting rifle
but just cant scratch the itch of practical shooting, and I am looking mini rifle now
- Site Supporter Since 2016
- Posts: 2648
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm
- Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC
Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests