Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

Moderator: dromia

knewmans

Re: Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

#71 Post by knewmans »

My covid antibody levels have been tested several times. I still have antibodies from the vaccine doses and I haven't had Covid.

Of course the level of protection falls off. Of course innoculated people get infected. Of course the death rate has fallen. That's how vaccines work.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#72 Post by Pippin89 »

Blackstuff wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 am
I think even the most ardent of CV19 jab supporters agree that the first and second doses now provide no protection and i've seen it reported more than once that the third has been 'out of date' for sometime. There was 21% less take up between the 2nd and 3rd doses and 88% less take up of the fourth jab so far. Wouldn't that suggest that there should be at least SOME upsurge in deaths if the jab was the main reason they're prevented?

Aarrgh i'm back into this pointlessness troutslapping
knewmans wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:03 pm My covid antibody levels have been tested several times. I still have antibodies from the vaccine doses and I haven't had Covid.

Of course the level of protection falls off. Of course innoculated people get infected. Of course the death rate has fallen. That's how vaccines work.
As knewmans said. No, the most ardent jab supporters don't believe that the first and second does offer "no protection". That is something you have made up to support your own theory. They simply do not offer as much protection as they did and it allowed the "R number" to creep back above 1. You need to understand that, as I have said before, a vaccine is not designed for personal protection. It may be a benefit of it, but the sole intent, and measure of success, of any vaccine is the reduction of transmission. It is simple maths. If the R number is below 1 then the virus is slowing down, and if it is sustained below 1 for long enough, then the virus gets eradicated. Every time the experts suggest a booster, it is because the R number has started increasing again and a booster will help to bring it back down and sustain it below 1.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#73 Post by Blackstuff »

Pippin89 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:52 am As knewmans said. No, the most ardent jab supporters don't believe that the first and second does offer "no protection". That is something you have made up to support your own theory. They simply do not offer as much protection as they did and it allowed the "R number" to creep back above 1. You need to understand that, as I have said before, a vaccine is not designed for personal protection. It may be a benefit of it, but the sole intent, and measure of success, of any vaccine is the reduction of transmission. It is simple maths. If the R number is below 1 then the virus is slowing down, and if it is sustained below 1 for long enough, then the virus gets eradicated. Every time the experts suggest a booster, it is because the R number has started increasing again and a booster will help to bring it back down and sustain it below 1.
Lol, irony deficiency needs to be added to the list of jab side effects, classic strawman/irrelevant fact added at the end to 'prove a point' 8-)

Yep those new jabs are just for a laugh, to use up the stock, as the first ones still provide adequate protection. Wait. That might actually be correct wtf lol
DVC
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#74 Post by Pete »

Blackstuff, are you related to Alex Jones, perchance.........?

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
lapua338

#75 Post by lapua338 »

If you think big pharma, billionaires and government have your best interests at heart and the 'vasinine' is for your protection then you may as well hand them your head in a bag.

My first rule, I don't believe anything 'officialdom' tells me about the 'current thing'.

My second rule has always been to not comply.

Also, subjecting children to unwarranted medical procedures is child abuse.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#76 Post by Alpha1 »

This so called shooting forum is rapidly turning into a face book type forum . Who gives a f-ck about Covid. Covid is done we are still alive. I have twelve full bore ranges booked this year fu-k Covid. If you live in driving distance of Catterick drop me a line lets go shoot something.