Stoeger M3000 Sect 1

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Stoeger M3000 Sect 1

#1 Post by Mike357 »

I am selling my Stoeger M3000 Section 1 Shotgun. It was bought from Shield 6 or 7 years ago and I had the loading gate opened up at the time of purchase. If I'm honest I've fallen out of love with Target Shotgun and PSG so it has to go.

It functions flawlessly with Hull Pro One and comes with three factory chokes, choke key and I'll include a hard case with it too and any remaining Birdshot and slug I have left if you have slug on your FAC

I'm looking for £350 with buyer paying RFD transfer. Images below and any questions just shout.
Attachments
IMG_5211.JPG
IMG_5209.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Nelly2014
Home club or Range: WNSC, UKPSA, SDC, MYOB

Re: Stoeger M3000 Sect 1

#2 Post by Nelly2014 »

One of our club members is after a S1 PSG and would be interested in this if still available. Could you pm me your details to pass on?
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: Stoeger M3000 Sect 1

#3 Post by Mike357 »

PM Sent Tony.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!