Email from Henry Krank

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Christel
Site Admin

Email from Henry Krank

#1 Post by Christel »

Did you guys see the email from Henry Krank where they have just taken receipt of primers, no more this year and well into the new year it says.

Also they have cancelled all back orders.

Everything in the email is low stock.

Somebody is stock piling somewhere.

EDIT: I got that wrong, they are notifying us what they have in stock, not taken receipt of. Anyway, it is August and no more are coming in and all are low stock.

It is a bit dire.
Lever357
Home club or Range: Louisa Centre

Re: Email from Henry Krank

#2 Post by Lever357 »

My RFD friend had 40,000 primers ordered and they said they had none in stock, that was Tuesday
Remember, we're all here because we're not all there!
Pete
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#3 Post by Pete »

Who are the UK importers of primers and ammo in general? I've often wondered.......I use RS powders, and I know who imports those.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Lever357
Home club or Range: Louisa Centre

#4 Post by Lever357 »

It varies Pete. Kranks are main importers for PPU ammunition and bullets, Sierra bullets and they stock variuos powders. Hannams are main importers of Berger and Lapua bullets and Viht powders.
Remember, we're all here because we're not all there!
Mattnall
Home club or Range: NRA, Redricks TSC, BS1944RC, HRA

#5 Post by Mattnall »

Viking import CBC MagTech primers - none expected any time soon.
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
RDC

#6 Post by RDC »

I was in Kranks recently and they were saying buy whatever you can find as supply is getting difficult and none expected any time soon.