Without proof

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

Rookandrabbit

Re: Without proof

#21 Post by Rookandrabbit »

Graham M no I’m sorry I did not take it as a dispute………. more the fact that the older people get the more they will have experienced things,
sometimes it’s difficult when reading text you do not pick up facial clues or nuances and just have the words which can be interpreted in many ways….as was my attempt at humour😎😄
P.s. are cows under general licence……………JOKE 😳😄😄😁
Graham M

#22 Post by Graham M »

Bit of a sore point for my late farmer's wife. Had a TB test before Christmas and had to have her breeding bull put down. The really sad part was that they had to do it on the farm because they couldn't take him away whilst still alive. As if she hadn't had enough on her plate with losing her husband in June.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Rookandrabbit

#23 Post by Rookandrabbit »

Wow that really is bad I always wondered why they could not vaccinate against such problems, that and foot and mouth unless it got into the food chain. Would she not be compensated by Defra?

As if farmers don’t have it bad enough with high prices for fuel, feed and staff. I heard on the radio that a lot of farms are shutting down as it’s just not economically viable with the low price of lamb beef and milk.
What a sad state of affairs.