Ant Supplies

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
drone

Ant Supplies

#1 Post by drone »

No involvement with them other than a really satisfied customer.
I recently bought a browning blr in 308 and it had one of those fabulous browning brand steel sight rails on it only thing was it's for a 1" scope, and the scope fitted had been a scope too long so I had a new one complete with pic rings but no interface twixt scope and gun (gun is 1982 vintage) the rings are no longer made for the mount, anyway after going right left and centre on websites the damn yanks won't ship the talley rings I wanted and I just lucked onto the antsupplies website. They had the weaver two piece rails or rather a chinese knock off for £6 and free postage.
Ordered sunday, arrived 20 mins ago now holding my 1x4 ir scope on a treat .
Just saying.
I also bought some diy pic rails for a project and they were damn cheap as well.
drone

Re: Ant Supplies

#2 Post by drone »

Here's their details :-
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#3 Post by Les »

I've used them several times, and they have always been good to deal with. :good:
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Also only ever had positive experiences from them :good:
DVC
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by Pete »

+ 1......good guy to deal with and good source of the more esoteric shooting accessories.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....