Danish M-89DMR

Pre 1945 action rifles. Muzzle loading.

Moderator: dromia

20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Re: Danish M-89DMR

#41 Post by 20series »

Excellent news :goodjob: I look forward to a closer inspection when you get back

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Ovenpaa

#42 Post by Ovenpaa »

Right now I doubt it will be coming back with us, we will know more Monday, worst case we either get it shipped over or call back at a later date for it, I must admit I would not mind coming back for it as we can find a few rounds of original 1915 milsurp over here and Denmark would be a fitting place to test it.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#43 Post by 20series »

ovenpaa wrote:Right now I doubt it will be coming back with us, we will know more Monday, worst case we either get it shipped over or call back at a later date for it, I must admit I would not mind coming back for it as we can find a few rounds of original 1915 milsurp over here and Denmark would be a fitting place to test it.

That's a shame :bad: mind you good excuse for a return trip as you say! :cheers:

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Dougan

#44 Post by Dougan »

Nice addition to the CR collection...something a little bit different :good:
Ovenpaa

#45 Post by Ovenpaa »

Just need some reloading tips now as this will be an ideal candidate for the those odd cast thingies older people use. I will start a new thread :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#46 Post by dromia »

Slug your bore and impact cast the chamber. :good:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Dougan

#47 Post by Dougan »

So what happened? - did you bring it back...or when are you hoping to get it?
Ovenpaa

#48 Post by Ovenpaa »

It is paid for which is a good start, Christel should get her variation sorted very shortly and we will call back probably in the new year to collect it, then it will be a very close inspection, brush the spiders out and shoot it at Ulfborg before bringing it home.
/d

Shed Journal
Dougan

#49 Post by Dougan »

ovenpaa wrote:It is paid for which is a good start, Christel should get her variation sorted very shortly and we will call back probably in the new year to collect it, then it will be a very close inspection, brush the spiders out and shoot it at Ulfborg before bringing it home.
I know how frustraiting it is to have to wait on a variation - My Swing is fully paid for, and still waiting for the variation - but at least I've only got to go 100 miles to get it! ... still, good reason for a trip to DK, and you can get some ammo :good:
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#50 Post by meles meles »

Hmmm, intriguing ! I'll post some pictures of my Norwegian Krag when I pick it up - it's currently undergoing restoration. They are rather long...
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"