NWS means Not Work Safe

Moderator: dromia

Christel
Site Admin

NWS means Not Work Safe

#1 Post by Christel »

Hi People,

Please remember to add the letters NWS in the title (Not Work Safe) when posting something that is even slightly offensive or not suitable for kids, sensitive ladies and gentlemen, youngsters and whoever else is out there who will start to scream or cry and run away from the monitor if shown something unsuitable. Even worse, start to ask weird questions :!:
The internet and the content thereof is not for everyone.

May I just remind you all again that mild nudity is allowed on the forum if posted in the correct section and with NWS in the title.
Anything that is of sexual nature will be removed.
Yeah, so you ask, how to tell the difference, all I can say is use common sense and at the end of the day I will be the judge and the Mods have the powers to delete everything that is posted. :twisted:
barney57

Re: NWS means Not Work Safe

#2 Post by barney57 »

christel wrote:Hi People,

Please remember to add the letters NWS in the title (Not Work Safe) when posting something that is even slightly offensive or not suitable for kids, sensitive ladies and gentlemen, youngsters and whoever else is out there who will start to scream or cry and run away from the monitor if shown something unsuitable. Even worse, start to ask weird questions :!:
The internet and the content thereof is not for everyone.

May I just remind you all again that mild nudity is allowed on the forum if posted in the correct section and with NWS in the title.
Anything that is of sexual nature will be removed.
Yeah, so you ask, how to tell the difference, all I can say is use common sense and at the end of the day I will be the judge and the Mods have the powers to delete everything that is posted. :twisted:
Ha sorry just had to laugh at this part of the statement.......

Mods have the powers to delete everything that is posted.

ANOTHER CONTRADICTION OF FACT!!
Egg on Leggs

Re: NWS means Not Work Safe

#3 Post by Egg on Leggs »

No Wukkin' Forries. :twisted: