Anschutz stock (centerfire)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
jojo

Anschutz stock (centerfire)

#1 Post by jojo »

Hello,

I have a stock for sale. I bought that personally, so it isn't part of the "club" topic I have here as well. I bought it as a replacement stock for one of our club rifles (Anschutz Match 54 .22), unfortunately, the stock is made for a different action. I was told it would fit Gruning centerfire. The difference from Anschutz round actions is:

where the bolt handle locks into the stock, this part is more back - i.e. it would require some cutting to fit a Match 54 action

Anschutz round actions have a metal bit attached from below the action, this stock does not have the hollow space to accommodate this bit - i.e. a little bit of carpentry skills would need to be used

Otherwise, screws and everything else would fit ok as far as I know.

I don't like to cause any alterations / damage to otherwise perfect stock, so I want to pass it on.
All cost I have in it so far, £62 and that is the price I'm advertising it for (+pp)

No bedding bolts, accessory rail or trigger guard included (I received it that way). All of these are easy to get.

Any questions, PM please or here (could take longer).

rox

Re: Anschutz stock (centerfire)

#2 Post by rox »

Do you have any other photos (e.g. some that show the actual shape of the stock, the cheekpiece, forend, butt)?

jojo

Re: Anschutz stock (centerfire)

#3 Post by jojo »

Relevant photos were sent by e-mail. It is essentially a stock derived from 1803 stock I guess. Looks like a smallbore-club type of stock. Any more photos can be uploaded or sent to anyone by e-mail on request.

Jonas