JSPC Open Shoot 21st April

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

JSPC Open Shoot 21st April

#1 Post by Mike357 »

First competition of the year at the Joint Services Pistol Club near Galashiels on Saturday 21st April was a good day out.

Myself, CormieAckImp, mr smith and lyons were there shooting T&P1, Multi Target and the Phoenix A. The club is a cracking little place with great facilities. http://jointservicespistolclub.com/

Results haven't been posted yet for the two day competition but I won't bore you with my excuses, CormieAckImp had some good ones as well but lyons and mrsmith shot pretty well as did our driver from Aberdeen who sadly missed out on a Record score in the Phoenix A due to some "technical" issues.

Also met saddler (nice to meet you).

Those in the NE of Englandshire should pop up as it is a great club with friendly people and very well run.

Some of us have an awful lot of trigger time to put in before the Phoenix!!!!

Covered firing point at 25yds

Great use of a small quarry

It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: JSPC Open Shoot 21st April

#2 Post by dodgyrog »

I used to shoot there in the pistol days - nice place and nice people.
I didn't see this shoot advertised or I might have attended! (Your plan worked!LOL)
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#3 Post by Mike357 »

dodgyrog wrote:I used to shoot there in the pistol days - nice place and nice people.
I didn't see this shoot advertised or I might have attended! (Your plan worked!LOL)
Check out the web site and get the dates in the calendar. We'll be at the next one in Sept. :wave: :wave:
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Well done all! That is a good looking range, I wish we had something similar in our area that did not cost a small fortune to join.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal