mitsi pajero 2.5 td swb

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
iancxx

mitsi pajero 2.5 td swb

#1 Post by iancxx »

hiya,here we have my shooting wagon,she is a 2.5 td manual swb,goes anywhere you point her,only selling as i need more room,i take the dog out with me now,aswell,so with two or three of us loaded up for shooting,not enough room,she is mot till jan 2013,taxed till end of 07/12,stainless exhaust system,run,s on bio,oil,diesel,and very comfy,
any more info drop me a pm,will allso include the original mitsi alloy,s,as spares,not done any silly off roading with her,looking at around the £600 mark,okneed her gone as allready bought her replacement,just hope she is a s good as the mitsi,
link to some pic,s,,ian
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd22 ... 20%20rims/
she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. she will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion
iancxx

Re: mitsi pajero 2.5 td swb,,sold

#2 Post by iancxx »

well you all missed out,she gone to live in scotland,
sold,,,sold,,sold,,ian
she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. she will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion
phaedra1106

Re: mitsi pajero 2.5 td swb

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

Mitsi or the Mrs?
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
iancxx

Re: mitsi pajero 2.5 td swb

#4 Post by iancxx »

he never had enough cash to buy the mrs,so had to settle for the jeep, :cool2: