Sennybridge

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

ChrisB

Re: Sennybridge

#11 Post by ChrisB »

leeroy7031 wrote:
ChrisB wrote:Got to get the communications sorted. Too many empty car seats...
Your 're right on that front. Loved that new motor of yours.....

Old no7 is that you Reg ?
Neil...
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#12 Post by snayperskaya »

leeroy7031 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote: That was me ussrflag, the Dragunov was in its element covered in rain and crap.It was shooting nicely out to about 700m but need 54r tracer.I felt bloody knackered as didnt finish work until 11.30pm on Friday night and had to be up at 5am.
Came over to look at that might fine piece if Rusky engineering but you were just putting it away. Was going to bring my nagant sniper out to play ..... But she's only a fine weather rifle.
Next time out at Sennybridge come on over, you're more than welcome to try it out :good:
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
old_n07
Home club or Range: FCSA \ Uttoxeter Rifle Club

#13 Post by old_n07 »

ChrisB wrote:
leeroy7031 wrote:
ChrisB wrote:Got to get the communications sorted. Too many empty car seats...
Your 're right on that front. Loved that new motor of yours.....

Old no7 is that you Reg ?
Neil...
:wave:

Does Reg know what a PC is :grin:
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

#14 Post by leeroy7031 »

old_n07 wrote:
Neil...

:wave:

Does Reg know what a PC is :grin:
That's why I asked, Reg ... PC .... wtfwtf
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

#15 Post by leeroy7031 »

snayperskaya wrote:
Next time out at Sennybridge come on over, you're more than welcome to try it out :good:
Would love to, I have an affliction myself with Russian hardware but I've not shot the SVD paratrooper before. Certainly up for some swapsies.

Warcop on the 14th my next outing if you go North with the club

Chris B, Old No7, Charlotte, you out for a Northern bash .... this time in the sun fingerscrossed ?
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
ChrisB

#16 Post by ChrisB »

RCO at Uttoxeter...
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#17 Post by snayperskaya »

leeroy7031 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote:
Would love to, I have an affliction myself with Russian hardware but I've not shot the SVD paratrooper before. Certainly up for some swapsies.

Chris B, Old No7, Charlotte, you out for a Northern bash .... this time in the sun fingerscrossed ?
I think Sennybridge on the 5th of July will be my next shoot, other than at my local club.

As you can tell I have an affliction for Russian hardware ussrflag

"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
leeroy7031

#18 Post by leeroy7031 »

snayperskaya wrote:
leeroy7031 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote:

I think Sennybridge on the 5th of July will be my next shoot, other than at my local club.

As you can tell I have an affliction for Russian hardware ussrflag

Nice collection bangbang