Anybody good at editing pictures?

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Watcher

Re: Anybody good at editing pictures?

#11 Post by Watcher »

I think the trick might be either to crop the middle of the picture out so you have the butts and firing line or you could do a montage like the one at the top of the site I do for my church (http://www.saintwilfrids.org.uk). Not very sophisticated but it works (and the software was free!).

I don't have the software at work but will have a go at home over the next few days.
Polchraine

#12 Post by Polchraine »

Watcher wrote:I think the trick might be either to crop the middle of the picture out so you have the butts and firing line or you could do a montage like the one at the top of the site I do for my church (http://www.saintwilfrids.org.uk). Not very sophisticated but it works (and the software was free!).

I don't have the software at work but will have a go at home over the next few days.
That's what I did, along with cropping the legs, dragging the rifle in and dropping the butts a little too. Or is my effort too good for you to see the join?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Watcher

#13 Post by Watcher »

Oooops sorry! I didn't look hard enough!
Ovenpaa

#14 Post by Ovenpaa »

I assume tastefully naked ladies as an alternative is unacceptable?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#15 Post by Mike357 »

Many thanks for your efforts. I have a usable image that is so much better than the old one. I went with Polchraines as it has no bum in in it and fits the size perfectly. Thank you.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Polchraine

#16 Post by Polchraine »

No problem, glad you like it.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.