Dipping pot - complete.

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Alpha1

Re: Dipping pot - complete.

#11 Post by Alpha1 »

Oops fahrenheit.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#12 Post by dromia »

Come on lets see the lead pots you have made for casting your bullets.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Alpha1

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

? l use a Lee lead pot for casting for the amount of cast bullets I shoot I dont need any thing bigger.
Alpha1

#14 Post by Alpha1 »

Dellboy wrote:
Alpha1 wrote:I don,t understand why you had to get it assembled abroad all of the components are available in the UK. Most of them are on shelves in my store at work. ? Except for the pot of course but any body could build one of those.
Any way enjoy.

next project then Alpha ???
I dont have the time Im snowed under with projects.
25Pdr

#15 Post by 25Pdr »

dromia wrote:Come on lets see the lead pots you have made for casting your bullets.
Been using this contraption for many years made from a 2KW Cooker ring mounted in a vise and wired straight to mains 240v. Works great even capable of turning entire Range dross into nice wee ingots.

Use with care... :p

Image ImageImage
Gazza

#16 Post by Gazza »

25Pdr wrote:
dromia wrote:Come on lets see the lead pots you have made for casting your bullets.
Been using this contraption for many years made from a 2KW Cooker ring mounted in a vise and wired straight to mains 240v. Works great even capable of turning entire Range dross into nice wee ingots.

Image ImageImage
I cant seem to see the "tested for electrical safety sticker" anywhere 25pdr :D
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#17 Post by kennyc »

25Pdr wrote:

Image ImageImage
that looks like it would be straight up Dromias "modern technology is bad" street shakeshout
25Pdr

#18 Post by 25Pdr »

Gazza wrote:
25Pdr wrote:

Image ImageImage
I cant seem to see the "tested for electrical safety sticker" anywhere 25pdr :D

Bettaaaa??? lol lol lol

It's perfectly safe, it complies with the Irish regulations....Brown to Green - Green to blue - and Blue to f***.. lol :run:

BTW: Who is this PAT that tests everything??