New TR sights for fullbore and .22LR

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Dougan

Re: New TR sights for fullbore and .22LR

#11 Post by Dougan »

Result! - So you've at least got good sights for the FB :good: - If you want to 'upgrade' sights/irises, keep an eye on Ebay...some good second hand ones come up from time to time...
Dougan

#12 Post by Dougan »

ovenpaa wrote:This reminds me of shooting service Rifle in the grimmest of conditions one Saturday morning. It was torrential rain from the off and I wear contacts, on a couple of occasions my contacts actually got washed out of the centre of my eye and I had to frantically blink to get things straight again. Then all of a sudden through the rear aperture I had perfect vision, the target was displayed as a crisp black disk as I had never seen it before, it took a moment or two to realise a drop of water had filled the aperture and was acting as a perfect lens, sadly the recoil from the next shot dislodged the droplet and I went back to shooting hell.
8-) - the shooting 'moment' that is...not the whole experience...
Ovenpaa

#13 Post by Ovenpaa »

My score at one of the distances (I forget which now) was so low I was getting calls and texts for the next 48 hours asking me who I had p*** off so much to be marked down like that. Heh, I really was shooting badly that day. :grin:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal