Pritchett Casting.

Anything muzzle loading in here. Old and new, rifles, shotguns, pistols and even cannons!

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1

Re: Pritchett Casting.

#31 Post by Alpha1 »

Ovenpaa get it done it's worth it the difference is amazing. Like I said before a pair of vocational reading glasses will sort you out after the cataract has been removed. I had both eyes done on the same day. The wife looked ten years younger when my sight cleared I thought I was in the wrong house. lollol
Blu

#32 Post by Blu »

Adam, just out of interest do you take anything for your Arthritis?
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#33 Post by dromia »

No, the doctor prescribed paracetamol, which I don't take.

I am not too troubled with the pain, (if I do an hour with the chain saw then they swell up and make you smart a bit for a day or so) it is the lack of grip and feeling in my hands and fingers that is the main issue.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Blu

#34 Post by Blu »

Okay forget the paracetamol I've been down that road. I have it in my left knee and the pain was pretty bad to the extent it stopped me exercising every day. One of my dogs also has it in his back leg. I take and also give my dog 2 Glucosamine Chondroitin tablets every day and mate they have helped no end, so much so that I am out getting my daily exercise again without the pain.

Taking them daily it took about two weeks before I started to notice any difference and about a month before I was pain free. There aren't any side effects that I have noticed but it does say not to take them if you are pregnant or breastfeeding 8-)

Over here they go by the brand name Osteo Bi-flex though I did a quick Google and they can be had in the UK as well from the Chemists and they aren't expensive. Up to you mate but you might want to give them a try, nothing to lose and everything to gain, just make sure that you take them every day. Damn well worked for me and I have it pretty bad in my knee.
Blu

#35 Post by Blu »

Oh and the old pup is running again without the limping afterwards.
saddler

#36 Post by saddler »

Blu - I can send you a crate of Bob Martin's over

You & the dog can share them out between you
Blu

#37 Post by Blu »

saddler wrote:Blu - I can send you a crate of Bob Martin's over

You & the dog can share them out between you

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol green55 If wit was $h1t you'd be constipated.