NRA vs NSC

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: NRA vs NSC

#41 Post by dromia »

Robin128 wrote:
Dromia, our minds are at one.
Thats scary Spock!

:lol: :lol:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

How to produce a Banker from a Jockanesey

#42 Post by IainWR »

dromia wrote:
Pie in the sky.
Actually, I don't think it is. This has been put together with major input from very hardheaded people who run, or ran, large portions of billion-pound organizations. They don't waste their valuable free time on things that won't work.

Iain
...skills are valuable ...well tempered with a profound understanding ...market place... tangible outcomes ... success ...measured. ...
.... confidence based on results ... so as to be able to champion and support ...

When I was in senior management ... key mantra ... clear line of sight ... "Mission" ... contributed to the shared goal...clarity and understanding is not there ...national vacumn ... core business ...defined and then concentrated ... foundation... resource poor ...medium term ambitions ...sound delivery on a few fronts ...delivery
... say again ....realising ... hard assets ...market place.

Dromia

You look like an appropriately hairy, proud and probably ex-red-haired Scot. So I'm puzzled by the above. Have you been on the same bullshit bingo course I spent last week doing at Auntie Betty's expense to allegedly improve my employability?? :D

yours (agreeing with you mostly but ...)

Iain
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#43 Post by IainWR »

dodgyrog wrote:
dromia wrote:Aye that was a case of "Careful what you wish for as you might just get it".

The gutless b*****d Coe shafted shooting again just like he did during his brief tenure in the NPA, legacy - UK olympic speak for lies. :evil:
It was the UKPSA but the result was the same. He sold his soul!
FWIW, I agree. His 1997? departure brings to mind rodent infestation on the Titanic.

Iain
Alpha1

#44 Post by Alpha1 »

A interesting debate.
Being more of a collector and not really interested in competetive shooting just shooting for the fun of it and never likely to visit Bisley were ever it is.

I gues from your comments as I live in the North east of England I should not waste my money joining the NRA.

Yipee I can spend the money on powder.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: How to produce a Banker from a Jockanesey

#45 Post by dromia »

IainWR wrote:
dromia wrote:
Actually, I don't think it is. This has been put together with major input from very hardheaded people who run, or ran, large portions of billion-pound organizations. They don't waste their valuable free time on things that won't work.

Iain
...skills are valuable ...well tempered with a profound understanding ...market place... tangible outcomes ... success ...measured. ...
.... confidence based on results ... so as to be able to champion and support ...

When I was in senior management ... key mantra ... clear line of sight ... "Mission" ... contributed to the shared goal...clarity and understanding is not there ...national vacumn ... core business ...defined and then concentrated ... foundation... resource poor ...medium term ambitions ...sound delivery on a few fronts ...delivery
... say again ....realising ... hard assets ...market place.

Dromia

You look like an appropriately hairy, proud and probably ex-red-haired Scot. So I'm puzzled by the above. Have you been on the same bullshit bingo course I spent last week doing at Auntie Betty's expense to allegedly improve my employability?? :D

yours (agreeing with you mostly but ...)

Iain

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye some of that is in the current management vernacular and like IIP can just be worn as a badge without making any difference.

However none of what it says is complicated, it is just about clarity and understanding, basic common sense really. BTW thats how consultants make their money telling people what they know already.

So regardless of the jargon my wish and suggestions still stand, that the NRA shows clarity of thought and action that is simply explained showing what it is going to do to help shooters and how shooters will know it has been done through stated changes that will improve their lot. It is also about the NRA stating the choices it will make for these things to happen.

A bit of substance relevant to shooters beyond Bisley, competitive and non competitive, wouldn't go amiss mate. Not a lot to ask for from a national rifle organisation surely. :D

Or if thats beyond the NRA's ability at the moment then be honest and drop the national.

I've never been a ging ger. Southern stereotyping yet again. Image

Not so hairy either, I've just had my six monthly cut. ;)

I do sincerely hope that you make a difference beyond Bisley, there are still a few of us out here north of Watford and west of Basingstoke who would like to be able to champion the NRA and engage, so give us something real to work with. Not more bullshit for us to play bingo with. :lol:

What was the "but"?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

Ovenpaa

#46 Post by Ovenpaa »

dromia wrote: Not so hairy either, I've just had my six monthly cut. ;)
Picture?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin

#47 Post by dromia »

Need to see Joe for that David. :D

I'm a creature of habit, my mate Ken cuts my hair every six months whether I need it or not. :ugeek:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

karen

#48 Post by karen »

dromia wrote:
I've never been a ging ger. Southern stereotyping yet again.
You calling my husband a southern pansy? :lol:

He was a hairy jock with a hint of ginger till he married me - now he's a greying balding jock who blames me for his lack of hair. I'm going to end up married to his Dad! :shock:

Love

Karen
dromia
Site Admin

#49 Post by dromia »

karen wrote:
dromia wrote:
I've never been a ging ger. Southern stereotyping yet again.
You calling my husband a southern pansy? :lol:

Love

Karen
Wouldn't dream of it. :o

:lol:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

dromia
Site Admin

#50 Post by dromia »

ovenpaa wrote:
dromia wrote: Not so hairy either, I've just had my six monthly cut. ;)
Picture?

There you go.

:lol:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!