New .22 lbp

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

joe

Re: New .22 lbp

#51 Post by joe »

saw this pistol as well very nice, this or the lever release one !
Tomo

#52 Post by Tomo »

just ordered/paid for the xtrim model, should have it next week with a bit of luck :-)
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#53 Post by Mike357 »

Pictures and a review please.

I'm going to hang on for a few months as there are a few go faster mods that I think will be worth waiting for. Can't wait to get one!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
nigelc
Home club or Range: Swadlincote Rifle & Pistol Club, Offas Dyke

#54 Post by nigelc »

Tomo wrote:just ordered/paid for the xtrim model, should have it next week with a bit of luck :-)
It doesn't look like either of us will be seeing our guns next week - it appears that there is another delay, with the guns stuck in Vienna Airport. I ordered mine months ago and this is my 3rd delay - I am starting to doubt I will get my hands on it before Xmas.
Tomo

#55 Post by Tomo »

nigelc wrote: It doesn't look like either of us will be seeing our guns next week - it appears that there is another delay, with the guns stuck in Vienna Airport. I ordered mine months ago and this is my 3rd delay - I am starting to doubt I will get my hands on it before Xmas.
Hopefully we'll get an update in the next day or two about whats happening.
Tomo

#56 Post by Tomo »

The're in the UK! delivery to us by the weekend apparently :)
nigelc

#57 Post by nigelc »

Tomo wrote:
nigelc wrote: It doesn't look like either of us will be seeing our guns next week - it appears that there is another delay, with the guns stuck in Vienna Airport. I ordered mine months ago and this is my 3rd delay - I am starting to doubt I will get my hands on it before Xmas.

Yes, got the phone call this morning - can't wait. :good:
nigelc

#58 Post by nigelc »

nigelc wrote:
Tomo wrote:

Yes, got the phone call this morning - can't wait. :good:
Now delayed because of the bad weather in Scotland :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
Tomo

#59 Post by Tomo »

Picked up mine this morning. The pistol itself seems solidly built; nicely balanced too, (balancing point just in front of the trigger). I'm a little concerned about the mags, they look and feel a little brittle and I worry how they are going to take being dropped onto the floor during pratical courses at the club. (Ive taken a few hasty photo's with my phone below).

I should get to fire it this Wednesday and will try a variety of ammo to see how it gets on.
nigelc

#60 Post by nigelc »

Tomo wrote:Picked up mine this morning. The pistol itself seems solidly built; nicely balanced too, (balancing point just in front of the trigger). I'm a little concerned about the mags, they look and feel a little brittle and I worry how they are going to take being dropped onto the floor during pratical courses at the club. (Ive taken a few hasty photo's with my phone below).

I should get to fire it this Wednesday and will try a variety of ammo to see how it gets on.

Congrats, it looks good - wish I could pick mine up. I am still waiting - according to the latest text from the gun shop,it is still in Scotland even though they said it was going out to TNT last Friday.