Benelli M1 Charging handle.... options?

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

Rude Fat Dog

Re: Benelli M1 Charging handle.... options?

#71 Post by Rude Fat Dog »

Bunnyassassin wrote:Where are we up to with this?
The shipment arrived in November and most items have gone - more is on order.
However, I sent a ProForma invoice to a guy in November and his order included a Benelli Charging Handle - he has never paid this, I am sure this item is still available at our Showroom but will check on Monday, if you want it please send me an email with your full name, address and a contact telephone number to: greg@rudefatdog.com

Regards

GG
Bunnyassassin

#72 Post by Bunnyassassin »

Was waiting to see what Ovenpaa had "knocked up"
4Islander

#73 Post by 4Islander »

Guys

Sorry if this has already been said as I have not read every post in the eight pages.

Something to consider is the weight of any bolt handle you choose to fit to a Benelli.

The system uses inertia as Im sure your aware so adding too much weight to a Benelli Bolt is a bad thing & can induce stoppages.

Many top 3 gun/practical shooters here & in the USA lighten the bolts on their Benelli's to improve reliability & get faster cycling.

The small Nordic Components version is light & easy enough to use & can also be purchased from Brownells in the states who do ship to the UK.

4I
Bunnyassassin

#74 Post by Bunnyassassin »

4Islander wrote:Guys

The small Nordic Components version is light & easy enough to use & can also be purchased from Brownells in the states who do ship to the UK.

4I
Bought the "Bolt Operating Handle - Benelli "BFB" Big Fat Benelli charge handle Non-rotating M1, M2" and am awaiting delivery... my Benelli has always struggled with lighter loads, so was aware of the inertia issues... use mine mainly for vermin / pest and "other" if presented...

Will run some tests and post back, but suspect that my 4's and 3's will be fine.... but comps where birdshot is the prerequisite might need further investigation...
Bunnyassassin

#75 Post by Bunnyassassin »

Arrived today, thanks Greg

Rude Fat Dog

#76 Post by Rude Fat Dog »

Bunnyassassin wrote:Arrived today, thanks Greg

Our pleasure - do let us know what you think of it when you have tried it. Positive or negative feedback is always welcome - we can't move forward without it !

GG