China and Chinese products

Moderator: dromia

TRG-22

Re: China and Chinese products

#91 Post by TRG-22 »

snayperskaya wrote:It's being "inclusive" that's got this country in the mess it's in, what with "cultural diversity and enrichement" and folks not knowing whether their "Arthur or Martha/gender neutral/identifying as a Ford Capri so they can take inclusiveness and diversity and stick it where the monkey stuck his nuts as far as I'm concerned!.
None of those things (which, BTW, are only problems to the narrow-minded and those who think intolerance is something to be proud of) caused us to squander our oil revenues, to fail to invest in our manufacturing base, to leave the EU and to repeatedly elect governments with a stated ideological aim of cutting NHS spending, cutting education spending, trashing care homes, and running down stocks of PPE.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#92 Post by dromia »

That is what is known as hitting the nail on the head.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#93 Post by snayperskaya »

TRG-22 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote:It's being "inclusive" that's got this country in the mess it's in, what with "cultural diversity and enrichement" and folks not knowing whether their "Arthur or Martha/gender neutral/identifying as a Ford Capri so they can take inclusiveness and diversity and stick it where the monkey stuck his nuts as far as I'm concerned!.
None of those things (which, BTW, are only problems to the narrow-minded and those who think intolerance is something to be proud of) caused us to squander our oil revenues, to fail to invest in our manufacturing base, to leave the EU and to repeatedly elect governments with a stated ideological aim of cutting NHS spending, cutting education spending, trashing care homes, and running down stocks of PPE.
I'm not intolerant......I just don't like twats! :p, and as my Mrs is mixed race I think I'm safe from being tarred with the intolerant brush

And as for being narrow-minded, you ought to come round my way and see what "cultural diversity" has done.....that may narrow your mind slightly too!.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
WelshShooter
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#94 Post by WelshShooter »

snayperskaya wrote:
TRG-22 wrote:
I'm not intolerant......I just don't like twats! :p, and as my Mrs is mixed race I think I'm safe from being tarred with the intolerant brush

And as for being narrow-minded, you ought to come round my way and see what "cultural diversity" has done.....that may narrow your mind slightly too!.
Ah, so your missus is Welsh then eh? :wales:
snayperskaya

#95 Post by snayperskaya »

WelshShooter wrote:
Ah, so your missus is Welsh then eh? :wales:
lol, no mate, her old man is of Nigerian descent....

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

Christel
Site Admin

#96 Post by Christel »

lol lol
snayperskaya

#97 Post by snayperskaya »

Christel wrote:lol lol
No honest, he is.......scouts honour

Alpha1

#98 Post by Alpha1 »

dromia wrote:That is what is known as hitting the nail on the head.
Actually its whats known as a load of bxxxocks.
Lancs Lad

#99 Post by Lancs Lad »

Alpha1 wrote:
dromia wrote:That is what is known as hitting the nail on the head.
Actually its whats known as a load of bxxxocks.
I agree.

:flag13: LL
Christel
Site Admin

#100 Post by Christel »

snayperskaya wrote:
Christel wrote:lol lol
No honest, he is.......scouts honour
Not doubting you, it was the Welsh suggestion that made me laugh.

WelshShooter flying the flag and all :)