saddler

Re: UTS 15 SHOTGUN

#2 Post by saddler »

Miniumum barrel length needs to be 24"
Minimum overall length needs to be 40"
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Unfortunately not........ unless you have S.5!

This and the Keltec KSG are old hat anyway. Nothing more than a variation on a theme of the Neostead shotgun of the late 80's early 90's....

Unfortunately, as Neostead were South African and they were still behaving rather beastly towards black people, Neostead was not polically correct and slipped quiety into the almost ran bracket of ingenious small arms....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

If you had the barrel extension he talked about welded on it would be Section 1! bangbang

Love the look, but just like all bullpup shotguns they are a pain in the a$re to load and would make them useless for PSG/TSG. If you didn't mind losing (albeit in style) i suppose you could get one for PSG, or didn't mind having an ARV turn up every time you went pigeon shooting you could get one for that! :grin:
DVC
saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

Blackstuff wrote:If you had the barrel extension he talked about welded on it would be Section 1! bangbang
...that'd be some extra tubing to get it past 40" overall.
Job for Adam, or pop it down to Kwit-Fart the Exorst Speshulists?

Some of the design features on it were nice/interesting - but was the 85% polymer construction not too lacking in plastic for your own tastes??
Reckon Tupperware could bring out something along the same lines, to comply with S.1 conditions, but with added compartments in the stock for sarnies & chilli, etc.??

Oh, popping a little something in the mail to ya today :good:
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

saddler wrote:Oh, popping a little something in the mail to ya today :good:

Keep the pics of your "little something" to yourself! Has he not taken out that injunction against you yet?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:
saddler wrote:Oh, popping a little something in the mail to ya today :good:

Keep the pics of your "little something" to yourself! Has he not taken out that injunction against you yet?

Not quite...& it's a double DVD.

Twice the length & double the satisfaction - not phrases your lass has much knowledge of - unless you're away on night shift of course! :55:
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#8 Post by Blackstuff »

:lol: :lol: Now now boys!

He said it was 28" overall length and looking at it i'd say its an 18" barrel so the longer barrel/extesnion would need to be a 30"er, not beyond the realms of possibility!
DVC
honsu

#9 Post by honsu »

I had a feeling it would be illegal here as all fun things are **** :cool2: .

:flag5: bangbang zzzzom zzzzom
ashhow

#10 Post by ashhow »

I always see all these fancy shotguns (can't believe I actually said that, I'm 20!!) and they look "cool" but when it comes to reloading and reliability, I can't see these things standing the test of time. I bought my 870 10+1 just under a year ago and have wanted one since I could remember, getting one was no let down. When you want something to go bang every time, and not need to worry about carrying spares or even cleaning it, it's the 870 every time :D