Pelican Products

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Chuck

Pelican Products

#1 Post by Chuck »

Not a gunshop but a purveyor of tough plastic cases and very bright flashlights.....pity their after sales service is p1sh! I now have a 120 lumen CLUB!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: Pelican Products

#2 Post by Mike357 »

Expensive cases at that!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Ovenpaa

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

They are a customer of ours and even offered me a reasonable discount on a case but it was still more than I would want to spend on a case unless I had plans to throw my rifle out of an aeroplane.

I gave up on hard cases a few years ago and I am not sure we even have one in the house these days.

Torch wise we have a couple of Inova X5's that seem to run well.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Actionclear

#4 Post by Actionclear »

We have one of their cases (Pelican) that we use when traveling OS.

Otherwise I use a custom made soft "Long Range Shooting" Range bag, it holds my scoped rifle, cleaning rod, and has an extra pocket for "stuff".

This business was started up by the wife of a rifle shooter, after her husband couldn't find a rifle bag long enough to fit his target rifle. Her business has taken off, and now includes an excellent range of shooting mats, range bags, rifle bags, bolt bags etc.
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

You have mentioned them before AC, do they have a web site?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Actionclear

#6 Post by Actionclear »

Photos of her products are here.

http://yarlooprc.webs.com/longrangeproducts.htm

They are everywhere on the range over here. A classic example of finding a need in the market.